lördag, februari 09, 2008

Lördag 03.46 The true story

I´m holding on your rope, got me ten
feet off the ground
I´m hearing what you say but I just can´t
make a sound
You tell me that you need me- than you go and cut me down
But wait
You tell me that you´re sorry
you didn´t think I´d turn around
and say
That it´s too late to apologize
It´s too late
I´d take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it´s nothing new
I loved you with a fire red- now it´s turning blue
and you say
"sorry", like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I´m afraid
It´s too late to apologize
It´s too late
I´m holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
THE END..

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

03.46 the true story?

FitnessDesi sa...

Välkommen du anonyme läsare. Hade varit trevligt med ett namn så att jag vet vem jag pratar med.. :)