onsdag, juli 02, 2008

Ms Crow

I know you hate me
I can see that now
If I was unhappy I´d be someone you could still care about
I think it´s stupid and sad
that everything turned out so bad

I´m gonna write you a long letter
I´m gonna get you on the telephone
Three little worlds to make it all better
or maybe I just leave this whole thing alone

We´re too much alike for our own good
We both hate fighting no matter how misunderstood
I want to tell you that you´re stubborn
I want to tell you I never lied
I want to tell you that all your friends talk way too much
I want to know what happened to that friend of mine

It´s a sad sad world without you in it
And I was a bad bad girl for letting you down
I remember every crazy minute
And it´s a sad sad world without you around




...




Inga kommentarer: